Business networking is our raison d’être. At every occasion the chamber strive to assist African and Canadian businesses in the processing of their commercial transaction in Canada and continent-wide Africa. ACCC staff members are working hard to identify and facilitate joint venture business opportunities for infrastructure and engineering projects, retail and wholesale commodity exchanges, manufacturing, commercial and residential real estate projects, social and service opportunities for its members and partners. The Chamber of Commerce organizes networking events with multiple themes, reaching thousands of people. Our events are designed for startups, SMEs, big companies and government agencies. We offer great opportunities to:
- Bring you and your idea close to potential investors
- To meet decision makers in your country and industry of interest.
- Position your business or strengthen your image among a target audience.
- Benefit from increased exposure to raise awareness of your product and services
- Develop your business and meet key contacts