Founded November 4th 1983, the Africa – Canada Chamber of Commerce and Industry was an initiative of three brave friends.
- Majambu Mbkay
- Tshibalabala Kangudi Fortunat (President 1983 to 2013)
- Dr. Thadd Muboyayi
Its founding president Mr. Kangudi was a Congolese Canadian entrepreneur. Due to his ailing health, activities of the chamber were halted. President Kangudi was called to the Lord on October, 2013.
It is all but natural that a good idea will stick for ever. In 2016, the transformation of this laudable dream was picked-up by a new wave of professionals:
- Roger Ekuh-Ngwese (President 2016 to present…)
- Henriette Mvondo
- Codou Sow
The new torch bearers are passionate in enhancing bilateral relationship between the continent of Africa and Canada.
Our vision is simple « Become the premium source of trade and investment information between African and Canadian business, both private and public.
President 1983 -2013
President 2016 - Present
- To provide members with trade and investment information, partners, and potential customers.
- To present unique marketing ideas and resources to our members
- To establishing partnerships with other related organizations
- To plan trade and investment programs
- To offer education and training for small and medium size businesses and to identify opportunities in all industry sectors
- To organizing trade missions between Canada and African countries
- To organise periodic conferences in order to bring trade partners together
- To educate the public on Africa business and trade advantages
- Support for African trade and investment with governments and other related organisations
“To promote and create trade and investment opportunities between Canada and African countries”
The Africa Canada Chamber of Commerce (ACCC) is a non-political, independent, membership based, volunteer driven, not-for-profit organisation whose mission is “to promote and create trade and investment opportunities between Canada and African countries”. We lead and serve the Africa-Canada trade and investment community. We offer insightful and meaningful business contributions, lead initiatives that positively influence the Africa-Canada’s social and economic landscape. ACCC is developing strong relationships with a variety of trade and economic development organisations that includes both government agencies and private sector organisations in Canada as well as Africa. We are equally developing a network of businesses to provide trade leads and investment opportunities for our members.
Become the premium source of trade and investment information on African and Canadian businesses both private and public.